The Authentication and Digital Identity Forum will take place in New York for the first time on June 20th and 21st, 2018. Organized by the Biometric Institute, this is a place for a discussion around digital identities, authentication, and digital transformation.
Didier Perrot, CEO of inWebo Technologies will be a panel speaker with a presentation titled “The concerns with biometric authentication, but why you should use it”.
Most discussions will address the role of biometrics in securing digital identities. The list of topics includes:
- A focus on different biometric modalities for both passive and active authentication
- Inclusion of behavioral biometrics
- Intersection of AI and biometrics and the synergy with block chain applications
- Legal framework for biometric use
- Privacy considerations
- Innovation session by Startups (including inWebo presentation)