Access Security for Independent Software Vendors (ISVs)
Why you need access security for your applications
If you develop solutions for certain markets such as healthcare, financial services, banking, payment systems, or even government, it’s very likely that your customers need the option to enforce MFA when their agents or end-users sign in to your applications. Indeed, regulations including security standards apply to these markets, requiring your customers to protect access to data such as patient records and other health data, PII (personally identifiable information), payment information, financial transaction details, etc. There are different ways to achieve this, depending on how your solutions are implemented and delivered to your customers. For example, you can develop interfaces that your customers will use for MFA when they implement your solution. You can also integrate MFA directly in your solutions (~ OEM).
inWebo access security for ISVs
Our MFA solution for applications, hosted or on-premise, consists of
- Client-side OTP-generation libraries, inWebo mAccess and inWebo Helium.
- These libraries turn the interfaces to your applications – mobile Apps, as well as web browsers – into trusted devices, i.e. strong authentication methods.
- Giving access to a user’s account requires a valid One-Time Password (OTP) generated from one of the user’s trusted devices. Therefore, this defeats attackers who don’t have access to one of the user’s trusted device(s), while making the access extremely easy for the legitimate user, since the OTP is generated locally (it is not sent to the user) and is provided automatically (the user doesn’t have to copy-paste it).
- inWebo authentication libraries can dynamically be used for 1-factor (trusted device), 2-factor (trusted device + a secret or a biometric factor), or even 3-factor authentication (if combined across channels / devices). You can use them to design and implement efficient protection strategies across all online channels.
- Unlike other MFA vendors, 100% of user devices – laptops, tablets, smartphones – are supported. Integrating the library into your web and/or mobile applications is all what it takes, there’s no physical token to provide or manage, no App or plugin to download. It’s a very efficient approach to MFA.
- The libraries provide an abstraction layer for user credentials management. Your developers don’t need to worry about platform specific security integration.
- A back-end authentication service and full API. The API’s obvious purpose is to validate OTPs received by your mobile and web applications and to enforce the security policies that you or your customers have defined. It also allows you to fully automate credential management, user enrollment (to MFA), and trusted device management. Only with such an automation can security be implemented at scale.
What are your options
To get a deeper understanding of our solutions, you may
- Sign up for free for a basic account and start implement inWebo access security for your web and mobile applications. You’ll be able to upgrade this account at any time to get more licences or options. Nothing to lose but an item on your to-do-list.
- Evaluate inWebo for free and without commitment for 30 days. Note that we have project management, consulting, and integration partners trained in our solutions whom you can ask for an evaluation and a PoC.
- Request a customized demo. We’ll be happy to show and explain the basics of our solution and answer your questions.