inWebo Product Tutorials
Please find below the list of currently available Product tutorials. These pages details some aspects of inWebo solutions and give pointers to the related technical documentation.
- Virtual Authenticator (browser-based MFA): this is the easiest and most secure authentication method
- Biometry as a second factor: all smartphone-based, local biometric methods and APIs are supported
- Log API: how to automate the collection of usage logs for your inWebo authentication services
- Tokenless MFA: inWebo has authentication methods that you can build into the user interfaces to your applications, such as browsers, Apps, or clients
- Local authorization: think of it as “MFA for the Internet of Things”